This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANGELS AND DEMONS SUCCESS!!!!! DVDFAB BD to BD BETA 6.2.0.2

Yes...I have backed up the upcoming BLU-RAY release of ANGELS AND DEMONS "MOVIE ONLY" Extended Edition with HD audio. I used a well known foxy software to back this title up to my hard drive (50mins). I used DVDFAB BD to BD version 6.2.0.2 BETA to burn the BD file to 50GB BD-RE DL media (3hrs 40mins). These software's work perfect together. I saved major time using like sized 50GB BD media as no compression is needed thus my picture quality is not compromised.

Another impressive fact is I use an older SONY VAIO PC. Which easily dispels the common communicated myth that you need duo core processor or particular video card to back up BLU-RAY in a efficient timely fashion. To the R&D people with DVDFAB BD to BD. This software version still fails to open or process "FULL DISC" BD files? I hope you work out this querk real soon as I'd like to make further use of my 50GB media by including the menu and specail features as I have with SD DVD back ups to DVD9. Hey keep up the good work.

SONY VAIO TOWER RA820G
    O/S MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP
    MEDIA CENTER EDITION
    Running: SERVICE PACK 3
    Intel PENTIUM 4 W/HT
    CPU 3.20 GHz processor
    2 GIGS OF DDR RAM
    SONY SATA Internal BD-PLAYER
    WD 1TB of internal HD
    WD 1TB external HD
    BUFFALO EXTERNAL
    BLU-RAY MEDIA STATION
    MODEL: BRHC-6316U2
    BLU-RAY WRITER AND HD PLAYER
    6X MAX BLU-RAY WRITE SPEED
    BLU-RAY MEDIA:
    SONY 2X 50GB BD-RE DL
    SONY INKJET HUB PRINTABLE
    2X 50GB BD-R DL
    Last edited by signals; 11-11-2009, 04:43 PM. Reason: a little too specific there, legin :)

Did you try reading/ripping it with Fab 6202 or 6205? Would be interested to hear the results (using Main Movie).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X