Jade Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jade Blu-Ray

Has anyone had any success with copying the movie "Jade" from Blu-Ray To DVD? I've tried and tried and no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Please post log files.
    What doesn't work exactly (error msges)?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

No error. The DVD drive just makes strange noises and locks up. It's not the drive because I have two drives and the both do the same thing. Both drives also work fine with other titles. Very strange.

Comment

Post the log files (internal+burn) as requested, no one can help otherwise.

We must assume at this point you are copying BD to a DL DVD disc. If so, try setting the A/V Codec options in DVDFab Common Settings to all Software. Write the files to a hard drive folder instead of to disc and see if they are playable.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, I've more info. It seems DVDFAB is NOT creating an .ifo file.
          Any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by theviceman View Post
            Any ideas?
            Yes, Where is the internal+Burn logs that signals asked for

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Post the log files (internal+burn) as requested, no one can help otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X