Only DVD5-9 no bd 25 or 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only DVD5-9 no bd 25 or 50

I've been useing Dvdfab bd copy & i't has been great but the last day I keep getting dvd 5 or dvd 9 only instead of bd 25 or 50. Can anyone help? Thank you Roger72714 ( Newbie )

Hi Roger72714
    Were you using the trial and did it run out? Please provide more information on the problem.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I am not seeing this. Try re-installing using Run As->Administrator. What is your OS?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi Roger72714
        Were you using the trial and did it run out? Please provide more information on the problem.
        CBR929
        First goes the mind. I was useing the trial version but after I relized it was time to buy the paid version I did. The PROBLEM was this.....I was trying to copy a non Blu-Ray Dvd useing the Blu-Ray copy feature. Thank you so much for all your help, there is always a solution if one takes their time & listens to people that know what they are talking about. GOD bless you all & hopefully I can add my 2 cents worth sometime & help someone. Roger72714

Comment

Originally posted by Roger72714 View Post
          First goes the mind. I was useing the trial version but after I relized it was time to buy the paid version I did. The PROBLEM was this.....I was trying to copy a non Blu-Ray Dvd useing the Blu-Ray copy feature. Thank you so much for all your help, there is always a solution if one takes their time & listens to people that know what they are talking about. GOD bless you all & hopefully I can add my 2 cents worth sometime & help someone. Roger72714
          Hi Roger72714
          I understand now, you were trying to copy a DVD using the BD Copy function
          Anyway glad you got it figured out.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Rodger I guarantee you weren't the only one who has done that.

Comment

Working...
            X