This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with 6.2.0.5 full release

UNlike 6.2.0.0 and 6.2.0.2 Dvdfab continually crashes opening master and commander.

So at this stage i have to say dvdfab still can;t copy master and commander in mainmovie mode.

this is on vista x64.

Also why close the relase thread so we cant post direct comments on what does and doesnt work.

because you supposed to start a thread of your own or post in the thread started for that release in correct section. Also upgrade to the recent full release DVDFab 6.2.0.5. fengtao also mentioned DVDFab is still in beta stage as they have bugs to work out for BD+

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      because you supposed to start a thread of your own or post in the thread started for that release in correct section. Also upgrade to the recent full release DVDFab 6.2.0.5. fengtao also mentioned DVDFab is still in beta stage as they have bugs to work out for BD+
      My title of my thread it says i have problems with 6.2.0.5 (full release)

just saying something they have changed with it killed somethign that worked before.

Comment

The BD+ removal is not in the release, it is only in the 6.2.0.2 beta version. Threads for official releases have always been closed. The developers prefer to get the feedback in the software support sub-forums.
        Originally posted by audiophile View Post
        UNlike 6.2.0.0 and 6.2.0.2 Dvdfab continually crashes opening master and commander.

So at this stage i have to say dvdfab still can;t copy master and commander in mainmovie mode.

this is on vista x64.

Also why close the relase thread so we cant post direct comments on what does and doesnt work.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you signals I was a little confused the official release mentioned nothing about BD+ support.

Comment

oh ok so i need to go back to 6.2.0.2.... confusing, but thanks for clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
              Thank you signals I was a little confused the official release mentioned nothing about BD+ support.
              Yes it did

* Note: This release does not contain BD+ removal, which is still in beta. Please use v6.2.0.2 if you are working with this feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Five Angels View Post
                Yes it did
                Well, actually it didn't until about 9 hours ago. Sorry for the misunderstandings. I couldn't add it until Fengtao confirmed it this morning my time. BD+ is not mentioned in the release notes as it normally would be if going from beta to official release, which was a clue at least.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

6.2.0.5 crash problem

The prograyram crashes each time when opening every blue

Comment

Originally posted by Saverio View Post
                    Well, what an extremely useful post !!!! How about some details?

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Saverio View Post
                      Hi Saverio,
                      Some details as GregiBoy mentioned would be helpful, such as
                      1) what movies in particular.
                      2) what operating system are you using.
                      3) what is the DVD/BD drive that you are using.
                      if you can give us some feed back on this it would be most helpful.

Comment

Working...
                      X