Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

version 8.0.7.3 not updating auto settings on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

version 8.0.7.3 not updating auto settings on?

Hi,is there a reason my DvdFab blu-Ray Copy is not updating,my automatic settings for updates are checked? shouldn't this update by itself to 8.0.8.5?
    Thankyou for any idea's.

DVDFab has never had an auto update feature.

It will notify you of a new release but you must manualy download and install the software.

Comment

Originally posted by lordgalla View Post
      Hi,is there a reason my DvdFab blu-Ray Copy is not updating,my automatic settings for updates are checked? shouldn't this update by itself to 8.0.8.5?
      Thankyou for any idea's.
      Not sure as it just came out! But even though its checked hiting check now brings it up.
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Baron View Post
        DVDFab has never had an auto update feature.

It will notify you of a new release but you must manualy download and install the software.
        ok,your right sorry, I meant it doesn't notify me at all? it hasn't yet anyway?Does it take some time,or days before it does?

Comment

Originally posted by lordgalla View Post
          ok,your right sorry, I meant it doesn't notify me at all? it hasn't yet anyway?Does it take some time,or days before it does?
          That part seems to be hit and miss for many people.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Baron View Post
            That part seems to be hit and miss for many people.
            Right and last I knew it doesn't auto-notify for beta releases...a bit of a PITA.
            Easier just to click on a favorite link in your browser and check right here

Comment

Still no beta version checks AFAIK.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

same question I was asking the other day...

...and no, not looking for beta.

Looking for stable versions does not notify when a new version is available.

Comment

DVDFab usually notifies me that a new version is released after I finish making a back up with old version. Have not tried lately as I install the new official or Beta as soon as they are posted

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                    DVDFab usually notifies me that a new version is released after I finish making a back up with old version. Have not tried lately as I install the new official or Beta as soon as they are posted
                    ya I tried that also,and it used to work before 8.0.7.3,and seems a though it hasn't notified of a update starting from 8.0.7.3? Just did it manually I guess for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X