This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to Update BluRay Copy without Updating DVD Copy

I paid for both the BluRay Copy and DVD Copy versions!

I have well over a year left on the BluRay Copy but my term has expired on the DVDCopy version.

I am able to use the DVD Copy version as long as I use the last available version before my contract expired. I do not need to update any future versions of this program as it is working fine for me.

I'm assuming that there have been some good updates on the BluRay Copy version that will make the program run smoother. As I said I have plenty of time left on my contract to update this version. The last time I tried to update the BluRay Copy version however I was unable to use the DVD Copy version because apparently it updated both versions during the update.

I cant believe that just because I purchased the DVD Copy version first and then the BluRay Copy version a year later that I'm having these problems. There must be a way to update one without the other. As I said, I don't need or want updates of the DVD Copy version, only the BluRay Copy.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Last edited by romanjamm; 03-21-2011, 09:42 AM.

Hi, romanjamm, I do not think you can do that, as all the 8 features are in one integrated setup file, which means once installed, all the features will be upgraded, you can not just install Blu-ray Copy and leave all the rest alone. It is technically impossible, at least for the time being, unless the our Team disassemble them into 8 independent setup files.
    Last edited by malcolm; 03-21-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by romanjamm View Post
      I cant believe that just because I purchased the DVD Copy version first and then the BluRay Copy version a year later that I'm having these problems. There must be a way to update one without the other. As I said, I don't need or want updates of the DVD Copy version, only the BluRay Copy.
      Maineman told you what to do in your first thread.
      AGJ told you what to do in your second and others have told you how it works; yet you have the temerity and poor manners to be rude and insulting towards them in the last 2 threads.

Well as the saying goes:

You can't fix stupid

xxx xxxxxxxx

To anyone else...
      Why are we still helping this troll ?
      Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

One thread is enough, I am closing this one. Solutions and links to them have been offered in both.

@romanjamm
        It won't do what you want it to do, but you should still be able to use the free portions
        of DVD Copy after the licensed part expires. Don't start another thread about this.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X