Best settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best settings

What are the best settings to used when backing up blu-ray movie only?

If you are backing it up to play from the hard drive (not burn it to disc), select Main Movie and select BD50 as the output size.

If you want to burn it to a blank disc, you may need to compress it depending on the size of the movie file, so select the BD25 or smaller output size either when you process the original disc or compress it from the file written to your hard disc in the first step.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

backing up to bd-r 25gb

I want to back up on bd-r 25gb, what's the best settings as far as burning speed, common settings?

Comment

Originally posted by Intelp4 View Post
        I want to back up on bd-r 25gb, what's the best settings as far as burning speed, common settings?
        It depends on a few things, your system your processor amount of memory and video card. If you don't have a high end card or a card that supports cuda or ati streams then set all codecs to software, compress all movies on the HDD meaning copy the entire movie or movie only to your HDD and then compress your movie to fit on a 25GB disc. If you are compressing a 50GB movie to 25GB its will take a bit of time depending on your system. It would be a good idea to pick up some BDRE so you don't make coasters. Also ImgBurn is the preferred burning engine and its a free DL once you have that installed set up the AWS(automatic write speed) for the brand of media you are using.
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

comming settings

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
          It depends on a few things, your system your processor amount of memory and video card. If you don't have a high end card or a card that supports cuda or ati streams then set all codecs to software, compress all movies on the HDD meaning copy the entire movie or movie only to your HDD and then compress your movie to fit on a 25GB disc. If you are compressing a 50GB movie to 25GB its will take a bit of time depending on your system. It would be a good idea to pick up some BDRE so you don't make coasters. Also ImgBurn is the preferred burning engine and its a free DL once you have that installed set up the AWS(automatic write speed) for the brand of media you are using.
          My video card does support cuda, so does it manner if I have the codecs set on software or cuda? I have i7 intel, 8gb memery and ssd drive.

Comment

My video card does support cuda, so does it manner if I have the codecs set on software or cuda? I have i7 intel, 8gb memery and ssd drive.
            You can use software and enable Lightning Recoding, that's the best way to do BD Copy for your PC.

Comment

Jackass

Originally posted by qbs.cn View Post
              You can use software and enable Lightning Recoding, that's the best way to do BD Copy for your PC.
              Have you been able to backup jackass 3, it freezes during playback on my sonny standalone.

Comment

Have you been able to backup jackass 3, it freezes during playback on my sonny standalone.
                Could you post the log with it , and give me some info about this.

Comment

jackass 3

Originally posted by qbs.cn View Post
                  Could you post the log with it , and give me some info about this.
                  Sorry, don't have log, don't want to create another coaster, I am hearing alot of peeps are having trouble backing up jackass 3, I am using 8.0.7.3, read the forum and alot of peeps are complaining about 8.0.8.5 has alot of bugs in it. Any suggestions please?

Comment

Sorry, don't have log, don't want to create another coaster, I am hearing alot of peeps are having trouble backing up jackass 3, I am using 8.0.7.3, read the forum and alot of peeps are complaining about 8.0.8.5 has alot of bugs in it. Any suggestions please?
                    Please use the lastest build 8089Beta, i do a work with the ISO, and no issue in 8087Beta, so i suggest you can have a try with 8089Beta.
                    I suggest you can clone the original disc to HDD, and use the iso to do the ripping.

Comment

I copied JA3 and it played fine on the Sammy but skipped on my buddies PS3
                      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                      X