Vendor resets left: 4
    AACS version: 1
    Number of concurrent AGIDs: 1
    Supports bus encryption: NO
    Supports binding nonce generation: YES

Disc media: Blu-ray
    Disc type: BDMV
    Volume name: TAKERS

AACS (Advanced Access Content System) protection is removed!
    AACS MKB version: 19
    Drive AACS revocation level: MKBv19 or higher
    BD+ protection is not found.

The disc contains Cinavia protection, you may not be able to play the backup copy/rip on certain players like PS3 (firmware 3.10 and up).
    You can create Protected Disc as backup with DVDFab "Blu-ray Copy" to disable Cinavia.

So my question is does the "Supports bus encryption" needed to create the protected disc ? Cause I'm searching around the forum and no clear instructions on what i needed to create a protected disc for Cinavia.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

More important question would be what player you will play the disc.

Also if DVDFAB give you option of creating protected disc your drive support it. It wouldn't have given you an option otherwise.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Bus encryption is unrelated to protected backups.
      It's binding nonce that is connected and for you it's YES, so your drive supports creating protected backups.
      Of course, you only need to make those if you intend to play the disc on PS3 with fw3.10 and newer.

Comment

Or trying to play it on one of the standalone players that supports Cinavia, there are a few.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If the player you plan to play on does not support Cinavia then the disc will not play!
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I dont want to highjack this thread, so if I tend to make back ups of my protected bd, and play it on 2 seperate players (such as my PS3, and a magnavox) I need to make 2 dfferent back ups?
            Lancool K-56 case.
            OCZ 700watt PSU.
            MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
            AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
            ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
            16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
            OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
            WD 2TB.
            EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
            LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Originally posted by unknownbluray View Post
              I dont want to highjack this thread, so if I tend to make back ups of my protected bd, and play it on 2 seperate players (such as my PS3, and a magnavox) I need to make 2 dfferent back ups?
              If you want to play on cinavia-enabled player and on non-cinavia player: yes.
              Or wait for a more generic solution.

Comment

Play on PS3 giving error msg 800299A1

Hi guys,

I wanna play it with PS3, I have follow the steps correctly as per tutorial. I even checked around the forum and found the others also encounter this error msg from PS3, but they solved it by using the embedded VSO burning software.

So what am I done wrong here. Takers with cinavia, copy and destination the same BDR drive (Pioneer BDR S05). But when i back up Transformer using the same method the disc plays just fine....zzz.....I have tried BD25, BD50 all the same for protection disc....so what am i missing here ????

Comment

Please attach the log. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X