After backing up a disc can I play it in Cyberlink PowerDVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After backing up a disc can I play it in Cyberlink PowerDVD

I have backed up a few discs now to my HDD and written some of them to discs.
    Is it possible to play the titles from my HDD (from the folders they were stored in) in Cyberlink PowerDVD or would I have to make an ISO image of the folder?

PDVD 10 can actually play DVD folders but their user interface is so bad it is almost not worth the trouble. Right click on the VIDEO_TS.IFO file and select "Play with PowerDVD10". If that option does not appear, select "Open with..." and select or navigate to PowerDVD 10.

For Blu-rays, install and set up DVDFab Virtual Drive v1.2.0.2 (free) and use it with the .miniso file that DVDFab places in each Blu-ray folder to mount the folder as an ISO file in one of the drives you have set up in Virtual Drive (double click on the miniso file). You can then select the virtual drive and play the movie using the little "select drive" dropdown on the "Movie" tab in the upper left in PDVD10.

There may be an easier way to do this that some other user can provide, I have moved from PDVD10 to TMT5 and I don't use PDVD10 much anymore.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X