Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Includes DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Includes DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter?

I'm a lifetime DVD Copy owner and looking to add blu-ray support to my package. It seems that DVDFab Blu-ray Copy allows conversion to standard DVD-R discs. Does this mean DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter is included in the package?

Originally posted by rendez2k View Post
    I'm a lifetime DVD Copy owner and looking to add blu-ray support to my package. It seems that DVDFab Blu-ray Copy allows conversion to standard DVD-R discs. Does this mean DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter is included in the package?
    Hi rendez2k
    While DVDFab Blu-ray Copy allows you to burn to Blu-Ray disc and standard DVD discs, they will "only" be able to be played on a Blu-Ray player.

DVD Fab Blu-Ray to DVD will allow you to burn to a DVD disc but you can play this disc on a standard DVD player.

Hope this helps.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by rendez2k View Post
      If you only purchase Bluray Copy module then no it does not. There is an option to buy the Bluray toolkit that includes both and more.
      There may be more packages/options but it's best to check their webpage for yourself. Also don't forget the 20% off discount coupon before you check out.

Comment

Thanks guys - kind of expected that to be the answer!

One other question - is there a way to improve quality? I did a test with the trail and the seems to be some macro blocking on flat colours and fast moving scenes? Bitrate is showing as 4440kbps which should be more than high enough I would think.

Comment

Which copy mode were you using?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just the Blu-Ray to DVD mode - I don't see much in the way of options in there (quality, 2-pass etc?).

Comment

Working...
            X