Program keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program keeps crashing

I am having a problem with the program. For some reason it keeps crashing on me as it tries to scan the media I have in my bluray drive. When I first started trying to use the program it would constantly crash, but I was then some how able to copy the main movie file of the resident evil afterlife bluray. Now all of sudden it is crashing again. I have tried letting it scan for the disc, import files, and even tried to import an image file and each time it crashes. Can someone help me with this.

Hi k87
    If you could post your most recent logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal, Process, and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Here you go

[ATTACH]4387[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]4388[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]4389[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hi k87

MATSHITA drives are known for problems.
        Please see this post http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=12 concerning this error Qt Translator file load failed

Give this a try and post back
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

wow, thanks for the help, that has seemed to solve the problem I was having. Thank you very very much.

Comment

Originally posted by k87 View Post
            wow, thanks for the help, that has seemed to solve the problem I was having. Thank you very very much.
            k87 your welcome very very much.
            CBR929

Comment

I guess I spook to soon because now I have a new problem. I was able to do a full disc rip of the bluray to a folder, and now I am trying to import the full disc folder into dvdfab so that I can compress it to fit a 25gb disc. Whenever I try to import those newly created files, it crashes immediately. I have attached a new log.

dvdfab_internal.log
              dvdfab_burn_vso.log

Comment

Does the crash report dialog box come up? If so, have you filled it in and sent it? Any other error messages?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi k87
                  This is strange your logs still show this error Qt Translator file load failed and minutes after Qt Translator file load success

Maybe it is time for you to uninstall 8.0.9.2 clean all registry entries with CCleaner found here http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner and reinstall 8.0.9.2 to see if you still receive the errors.

Also no matter how clean your disc may seem try cleaning them.
                  CBR929

Comment

Hi all,

Our QA team reproduced this same error " Qt Translator file load failed", our devs will check where the problem is and fix ASAP, thanks for your valuable reports.

Sincerely,
                    --
                    Sunny

Comment

Thank you sunny.
                      CBR929

Comment

Working...
                      X