"Rabbit Hole" - Blu-Ray Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Rabbit Hole" - Blu-Ray Crashing

Rabbit Hole Blu-Ray does not work with DVDFAB! I've tried version 8.0.8.5 and 8.0.9.2 and they all crash analyzing disc. Even passkey could not open this movie.

Here is log from 8.0.8.5 version.

DVDFab 8.0.8.5 (2011/05/30 19:11:00)

0m 00.54s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 02.60s: detected blu-ray
    0m 02.60s: drive G
    0m 02.60s: blu-ray type 1
    0m 02.60s: volume label Rabbit Hole
    0m 04.08s: root 3E9241B7RDUS0004:Rabbit Hole :Rabbit Hole :Rabbit Hole
    0m 04.27s: aacs 1 bd+ 0
    0m 04.99s: got discinfo
    0m 05.05s: got bdmv
    0m 05.07s: got agid 0
    0m 05.08s: sent host cert chal
    0m 05.08s: got drive cert chal
    0m 05.08s: BEC 0
    0m 05.08s: DRIVE_VENDOR 0x0116
    0m 05.11s: got drive key
    0m 05.38s: got host key signature
    0m 05.38s: verified drive signature
    0m 05.38s: verified host signature
    0m 05.41s: sent host signature and key point
    0m 05.41s: got bus key
    0m 05.41s: got volume id
    0m 05.41s: got volume id mac
    0m 05.41s: volume id is correct
    0m 05.41s: got vid
    0m 05.44s: blu-ray 58A4462043B8815E29029C3BD12BAB63785CC407

Please specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, d) release date of the disc that you're experiencing issues with, you can also tell us the buy link, then we can get the same disc to test where the problem is with it. Thanks.

Comment

Hi r__
      Also no matter how clean you think the disc is, even if it is brand new, please clean it and try again.
      If that fails please give the information that sunny asked for.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi r__
        Also no matter how clean you think the disc is, even if it is brand new, please clean it and try again.
        I've made sure the disc was in perfect condition. I was able to play it through with my computer and WinDVD 2010 with latest patched installed. Also PS3 was able to play it fully.

Other software already has patch fixing this problem released.

If that fails please give the information that sunny asked for.
        CBR929
        I sent him directly all the details needed.
        Last edited by signals; 05-31-2011, 12:36 PM. Reason: your post has been edited to comply with forum policies

Comment

DVDFab and Passkey already support this type of disc (BD+ gen10), they were the first to do so. Please complete the crash report form if it appears.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This movie worked ok for me using 8.0.8.5.

Comment

Thanks, needed to hear that from someone.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                DVDFab and Passkey already support this type of disc (BD+ gen10), they were the first to do so. Please complete the crash report form if it appears.
                Crash report does not appear.

Originally posted by bmiller View Post
                This movie worked ok for me using 8.0.8.5.
                Was your film region B too? Mine was and I know region B has new kind of protection that DVDFab does not recognize yet. One xxxx program already has figured that out and released a fix.

I noticed that PowerDVD 8 was also not able to cope with this protection in my computer. It just quits without any message. WinDVD 2010 with latest patch installed was able to play.

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Thanks, needed to hear that from someone.
                So nothing is going to be done or what?
                Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

r__
                  Twice you have mentioned another software please do not do it again.
                  Give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=21

CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Region 1 North America

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                      r__
                      Twice you have mentioned another software please do not do it again.
                      Give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=21

CBR929
                      Actually I mentioned it three times but who's counting.
                      I only wanted to make you understand that it is not something wrong in my system because another program tell's me there is an update fixing this.

I'm really pi**ed about this attitude where when ever I report a bug in DVDFab software I really get no help from your company in this forum. Answers are always in the territory where customer is treated like he or she is a retard. I always make sure that I have checked basic things and made sure my system is running ok before reporting something here. Still answers are always the same - disc must be dirty or you used too high burning speed.
                      Last edited by r__; 06-01-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmiller View Post
                        Region 1 North America
                        Mine was Region B so there is something different between the two releases.

Comment

Originally posted by r__ View Post
                          Actually I mentioned it three times but who's counting.
                          I only wanted to make you understand that it is not something wrong in my system because another program tell's me there is an update fixing this.

I'm really pi**ed about this attitude where when ever I report a bug in DVDFab software I really get no help from your company in this forum. Answers are always in the territory where customer is treated like he or she is a retard. I always make sure that I have checked basic things and made sure my system is running ok before reporting something here. Still answers are always the same - disc must be dirty or you used too high burning speed.
                          Hi r__

I missed the 3rd one and this is your last warning, don't do it again or you will receive a vacation from the forum.

Also this is not my company, all mods are members just like you who volunteer their time to help other members with problems.

I have never treated you with disrespect, and have always treated all members in a professional manner.

Maybe Fab needs an update for this movie, but as far as I know this movie should already be supported.

If you would like further help you can wait until Fengtao or a member from his team, like sunny did in post #2 and requested information about this disc, and also buy link so that they may purchase it for testing, or you can use the Contact Us link in the bottom right of each page.

CBR929

Comment

r__ will need to just read the responses for a while since he seems unable to develop any respect for the forum policies or staff.

Comment

Hi r__,

Please try DVDFab 8095 beta to see the result:

"Rabbit Hole" was supported for some time, in fact DVDFab is the first app to support BD+ gen10 on this disc.

Best Regards,
                              Fengtao
                              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                              X