new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new version

greetins.. as a lifetime member of dvd fab it will not allow me to upgrade to the lastest version.

And what's exactly the error?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Do you have lifetime licenses for all DVDFab options?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

20Q. 18 left.

Comment

Originally posted by mills hart View Post
          greetins.. as a lifetime member of dvd fab it will not allow me to upgrade to the lastest version.
          Maybe Iam gettin confuse with the older version 8.0.5.1 instead of the lastest version the Qt version.. most of the time dvd fad would tell me via e-mail that a new version is available to download. I click it on and it is on my desk top the 8.1.0.0 dont know if this is the trail version which should'nt be. Also i think this version will turn 2d to 3d. My tv is the sonyxbr4 so i dont know how good this will be. Thanks for your attention

Comment

There is only one type of version. Your installed key is unlocking the key.
            人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
            Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Does'nt the program automatically update when you have the auto box checked????I think it is supposed to as long as you are a legal subscrivber..
              "Are you still master of your domain?"
              Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by dcc1048 View Post
                Does'nt the program automatically update when you have the auto box checked????I think it is supposed to as long as you are a legal subscrivber..
                Hi dcc1048
                No, the program will not automatically download and install the latest, it will only notify you that there is a newer version and is up to you to download or not.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X