Battle La question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle La question

This disk has the cinavia protection, how would you rip it to hard drive? everytime i click on the create protected disk, it asks me to change the destination drive to one that supports binding noise generation...I just want main movie only as i only have 25 gb blanks...

If you play it from your hard drive, with a software player, you do not need to make the protected disc. In fact you can make a regular disc unless your standalone BD player has Cinavia.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I use a ps3. Can i rip to hdd the use dvdfab to do movie only like u would any other bluray disk?

Comment

Originally posted by studmonkey76 View Post
        I use a ps3. Can i rip to hdd the use dvdfab to do movie only like u would any other bluray disk?
        Hi studmonkey76
        No, you will have to have your drive as the target, and assuming your drive supports binding nonce.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

two post merged

How can u tell if your drive supports binding nonce

Also, i just wanna do main movie only. Is that possible?

Comment

figured out how to find out if my drive supports binding nonce and it does...so can i just do main movie only and play it on a ps3?

Comment

Originally posted by studmonkey76 View Post
              figured out how to find out if my drive supports binding nonce and it does...so can i just do main movie only and play it on a ps3?
              Yes you can do movie only using the VSO burning engine but you need to compress and burn using your burner. You cannot write to the HDD
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Doing main movie only doesnt give the option of creating a protected disc. Will it still play in the ps3 with no problems? Do u have to use vso burning engine?

Comment

Hi studmonkey76,

1. Please send us the screenshot of the DVDFab operation screen after you click "next" button.

2. You need to create a disc with cinavia protection to play with PS3. It won't play with PS3 if you don't check "create protected disc(BDMV-REC)to disable Cinavia" during the copying process.

3. For safety's sake,it is better to use vso burning engine.

Comment

You have to use the VSO burning engine as it's the only one supported right now to make a BMDV-REC disc. Let's start with the basics which burner do you have? Also please invest in some BDRE disc as this process can create coasters.
                    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X