You are about to try pop-up box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are about to try pop-up box

Is there any way to stop the "you are about to try blu-ray " pop-up from showing every time a new BD copy is started? I am using DVD fab with auto ripp and compress application and it hanges up the auto ripp program until you "OK" the pop-up.
    thx
    Bw

Sorry, no, at least not without purchasing a license for the module you are using. The trial will expire in 30 days or so anyway. If you are not using DVDFab to rip and compress, why not try Passkey?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, I am tyring to use auto rip n compress and passkey is not an application that works with this program.

All I need is the HD decrypter portion of the program. When you download the Free HD decrypter from the site you get the entire set of products for trial...is there a way I can get just the HD decrypter program only?

Comment

Nope!!!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Then is there a way to force the 30 day expiration so it defaults to the HD decrypter product? That what will happen after 30 days correct?

Comment

Originally posted by bnwbass View Post
            Well, I am tyring to use auto rip n compress and passkey is not an application that works with this program.

All I need is the HD decrypter portion of the program. When you download the Free HD decrypter from the site you get the entire set of products for trial...is there a way I can get just the HD decrypter program only?
            Hi bnwbass
            You get 30 days to try any functions of the program and after 30 days you will have to buy the options that you want.
            After 30 days you will get the HD Decrypter as the functions of Fab will change from enabled - trial to enabled-NO - expired but, the HD Decrypter should say Never Expire.
            Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by bnwbass View Post
              Then is there a way to force the 30 day expiration so it defaults to the HD decrypter product?
              I have not had reason to try it but you might try setting your PC calendar ahead 31 days to see what happens.

You can always move it back.

Comment

Hey g
                I have heard of people asking this before about advancing the computer to get free HD Decrypter.
                If conected to the Internet and windows does a time sync will it just change it back?
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

I have no idea. I never tried it.

Worth the few seconds it takes to give it a test.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                    I have no idea. I never tried it.

Worth the few seconds it takes to give it a test.

One thing that was nice about changing the date to 9/9/2011, a few seconds after changing I had a popup from NVidia for new drivers just released.
                    Other than that I will change it back.

CBR929

EDIT: Also 14 updates from Micro$oft
                    Last edited by CBR929; 08-09-2011, 11:55 PM. Reason: EDIT

Comment

Working...
                    X