Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rio rip results in macroblocking

Hello,

I am now able to rip the movie Rio, but the output results in bad macroblocking and pixellation. I have tried both just main movie and the entire disk.

I then use (other software) and got a clean image. There is something wrong with the current version of 8.1.1.2 Qt and Rio. Please assist.

Please respect the rules of this forum and don't mention other software by name. The rule also applies in their forum as well. If the developers want to know what you used, they will ask you. Otherwise it is not relevant to the discussion. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=21

I can confirm the problem with v8.1.1.2 and the 2D Region A version of Rio, see attached.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My humble apologies...

Comment

Has the problem with the Rio movie been fixed?

Comment

No

Comment

We will fix this issue when we get this BD disc.

Comment

ok Thank you!

Comment

Well I am glad to hear I am not the only one with this problem.

Do not know if this is relevant to fixing the problem, but when I tried playing the movie on my computer with Original Disc using Arcsoft TotalMedia Theater 5 it stated that my bluray player needed to be updated to play. So i thought I share that.

Comment

The problem was fixed on server side, please copy it again, sorry.
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

You must still be working this issue on the server side. The BD+ protection pop-up is back now.

Comment

v8.1.1.2 Qt I'm getting bd+ protection popup also!

Comment

Please try again now, thanks.
                        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
                          Please try again now, thanks.
                          That's it, nice work Fengtao. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X