This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 1000

Just bought this program today for use of Blu-ray . and I am getting same problem..
    Hope we can find out whats going on.. I did get another error during a burn and it ruined my Blu-ray disc $$$ down the drain or a cup coaster or expensive frissbee ?....
    Last edited by W&B; 11-23-2009, 02:43 AM. Reason: need burn and internal logs, pics show no useful info

Please don't post your problems in someone else's thread, it's considered threadjacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
      Please don't post your problems in someone else's thread, it's considered threadjacking.
      OK no problem, I didn't think of it as Hi Jacking when Its the same error.. Most forums ask you to search and to quit cluttering the forum with new post about ,"What looks to be same issue"
      Last edited by graniteman; 11-23-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by graniteman View Post
        OK no problem, I didn't think of it as Hi Jacking when Its the same error.. Most forums ask you to search and to quit cluttering the forum with new post about ,"What looks to be same issue"
        If it is the exact same error code (Error=1000(504.00 0 filter(type1:id1), info = 501.2 6,) then it is not, but you have not posted the error code or the requested logs, choosing instead to debate with a Moderator. Please post the requested information if you need help, the developers will need it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          If it is the exact same error code (Error=1000(504.00 0 filter(type1:id1), info = 501.2 6,) then it is not, but you have not posted the error code or the requested logs, choosing instead to debate with a Moderator. Please post the requested information if you need help, the developers will need it.
          I will do some searching thru the folders to find logs , I am not choosing to debate with a Moderator at all. I said OK No problem, I explained why I posted there..I will find the info and forward everything to developers, Id rather help out..

Comment

I started you a thread graniteman, generally it's always best to start your own. It makes the thread easier to follow and to find info should we need to go back to see if what we already asked you to do.

Comment

Working...
            X