Convert DTS/LPCM Audio to AC3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
    now for playback, you will need a receiver that can decode Dts-HD MA, or a player that can decode...and via HDMI.
    Yeah, that's the easy part. I have a Denon 2308CI and Marantz 6005 (not in the same room!) both running from ION based XBMC PC's over a Gig-E network. I'll fire this up shortly & see what I get.

Comment

Hi,

For convert DTS/LPCM to AC-3, is it clearly now?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by zimdba View Post
        Yeah, that's the easy part. I have a Denon 2308CI and Marantz 6005 (not in the same room!) both running from ION based XBMC PC's over a Gig-E network. I'll fire this up shortly & see what I get.
        Post #28 shows you have the DTSHD master track. There is no other way to explain this.
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Stereo?

In order to make my movie viewable on all devices, I removed the HD and then converted to ac3. Inspection of the file shows that the movie is now only stereo and not 5.1. Is that what ac3 is supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by huston View Post
            In order to make my movie viewable on all devices, I removed the HD and then converted to ac3. Inspection of the file shows that the movie is now only stereo and not 5.1. Is that what ac3 is supposed to do?
            Hi,

Please check the audio info of the m2ts stream file by MediaInfo. http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X