Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Requesting Help Copying Avatar 3D onto Hard drive please : )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requesting Help Copying Avatar 3D onto Hard drive please : )

Hello all : ) I'm so glad to have discovered DVDFab and I'm really very happy with the product but I just need a little help here.

I downloaded Avatar 3D iso the 46.6 GB file and I have been trying to copy it to my hard drive to watch on my Samsung TV because I have no Bluray burner! I managed to copy it however the main movie was in 2D, interestingly enough some parts of the movie were still in 3D which leads me to believe it is possible to do! I must be doing something wrong! I'll list out what I've done here.

I loaded the ISO file into DVDFab, I downloaded the file from a good source so I'm sure its not the file's problem!

I then proceeded to copy the full disc to my hard drive, however the "Copy as Blu-ray 3D option" was not available and I wanted true 3D not side by side/reduced resolution 3D so I chose 2D with fingers crossed!

I tried it on my Samsung TV and sadly enough the main movie was in 2D but I browsed through the other files and strangely enough I saw three files (in Blue) which played in 3D no problem, the TV recognized it and switched to 3D instantly.

So I'm hoping it's possible to copy the main movie in 3D as well since the three files seemed to come out alright. Has anyone done what I'm trying to do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Sorry, we can't help you with content if you don't own the original. See the policy about copyright issues here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...=newpost&t=122

Also, we have no way to test your Source content.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X