Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any issues been FIXED in v8.1.1.5 Qt Beta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any issues been FIXED in v8.1.1.5 Qt Beta?

Before downloading and installing a new version, I always look under "What's New:" to see if it is worth doing a new install.
    For v8.1.1.5 Qt Beta, under "What's New:" I see only "New:" (features). I do not see any "Fix:" (fixed bugs or issues).

I am puzzled.
    Does this mean that the bugs and issues reported have not been addressed, and instead new "features" have been added?
    Or the developers have chosen not to itemize in this release what has been fixed? Or some issues have been fixed, others have not been fixed, try the version and see if it's working better for you?

Specifically, I would like to know if the following issues that were broken in 8.1.1.0, have been addressed:
    #1 EXTREMELY slow compression speed (100%-300% slower than previous versions). Was this addressed and corrected?
    #2 Compression stopping at random points without an error message. Was this addressed and corrected?

I would REALLY be interested in reading what has been fixed in this Beta release.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ccris; 08-26-2011, 05:12 PM. Reason: misspelling

Well I can confirm that the new 'Convert to Blu-Ray SBS 3D' option is once again completely broken after 8.1.1.2 somewhat fixed it

Comment

The freeze problem in DVD Ripper is fixed. There is an entirely new Preview engine that fixed many of those issues. I have not tested BD Copy or Ripper but am about to. Just install and try it, you can always revert if you keep the installers.

//EDIT// BD Copy and Ripper basic functions worked well making some stuff for my iPhone.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Or wait and read the posts as to whats fixed and or not fixed!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi,

Fixed some 504 error and freeze in BD ripper, DVD ripper and video converter.
          And also fix some freeze in BD copy, just a part of all.
          Since of freeze is caused by a lot of factor, e.g. subtipcture, special stream in movie, multiple streams in movie etc.
          Our dev is still checking for this. But it's a big work to fix the issue. Thanks for your understanding.
          Sorry for this to trouble you!

Help us help you! Make DVDFab better and better.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X