starwars saga disc 8 or bonus disc 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starwars saga disc 8 or bonus disc 2

Can anyone help me with my problem. I have the new starwars saga 9 disc set and all copy except disc 8 (or bonus disc 2). I open up DVDFab and select full disc and then i insert my disc and it just scans but never goes beyond that. Hope i've posted the right info below. The discs are brand new and unmarked. Thanks.

DVDFab 8.1.2.0 (2011/09/18 13:48:53)

0m 02.09s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 02.93s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 45.75s: detected blu-ray
    0m 45.75s: drive H
    0m 45.75s: blu-ray type 1
    0m 45.75s: volume label ARCHIVES_EP_IV_V_VI
    0m 46.42s: got copyright 0 0
    0m 46.42s: opened dvd

Just to add that the discs are the uk set.

Comment

Still can't get this to work with DVDFab 8.1.2.1 Qt Beta. Can anyone confirm if they have copied disc 8 in the uk set please or give me some tips on what to try.

Comment

Not sure if it's the same case(mine is US version), but my bonus disks took a number of minutes to complete the initial scan(not the normal few seconds). Then the program also reacted slowly after the scan completed, so I had to click and wait for it to catch up. Did a BD50 to hard disk (trying to compress direct from disk was gonna be 5 or so times longer than normal) and then compressed from hard disk folders.

In the end the disks ripped to my computer in full without a problem. Using those folders, each disk scanned and compressed quickly/normally to BD's.

Comment

Originally posted by olimage View Post
          Not sure if it's the same case(mine is US version), but my bonus disks took a number of minutes to complete the initial scan(not the normal few seconds). Then the program also reacted slowly after the scan completed, so I had to click and wait for it to catch up. Did a BD50 to hard disk (trying to compress direct from disk was gonna be 5 or so times longer than normal) and then compressed from hard disk folders.

In the end the disks ripped to my computer in full without a problem. Using those folders, each disk scanned and compressed quickly/normally to BD's.
          Thanks for that mate. I have left the disc scanning for over an hour but it still will not go past this. Like you say disc 7 (bonus disc 1 did take a few mins to scan but disc 8 just will not work. Help.

Comment

Anyone.

Comment

same here, I cannot rip Star Wars 1~9 disk under 8.1.2.1 with Hon Kong Version BD

Comment

I thought that somebody on the team could have replied by now. Thanks very much.

Comment

£10 for anyone that can fix my problem or i'll pay somebody to do me a backup of bonus disc 2. Getting desperate now.

Comment

I did offer. I have just sent you a private message. Please log-in and see if you have received it.

Regards
                    Sherwood1948.
                    Last edited by sherwood1948; 09-21-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Sherwood
                      Do you have the US or UK version? I thought someone posted in the other thread that the UK version was handled OK, all discs.

Please don't use the forum facilities to solicit or fulfill requests to make copies. The studio minions will attack.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's the UK Version. Okay I hear you.
                        Last edited by sherwood1948; 09-21-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I just talked to Fengtao, they have done a server (invisible) update, so ALL versions of this set should be supported now, with v8.1.2.0. Please try it again if you had problems earlier.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi
                            You couldn’t talk to Fengtao again and ask him if he could give me a update on a customize setting in Blu-ray Copy?

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              I just talked to Fengtao, they have done a server (invisible) update, so ALL versions of this set should be supported now, with v8.1.2.0. Please try it again if you had problems earlier.
                              Tried disc 8 (bonus disc 2) again and its still the same. Must be a faulty disc as all the other 8 discs have been fine. It plays ok so i don't think i could return the set because i can't copy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X