Clear All

Compression Bug

BD50 To BD25

Transformers 3

Version 8112 4hr25min
    Version 8120 8hr15min
    Version 8125 12hr6min

anyone else have this problem?

Make sure Preview is turned off. Are you running the compression from the original disc or a BDMV folder on your HDD?

Please post or attach the dvdfab_internal.log file for each of these tests.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Info

preview is turned off
      compressed from hard drive
      sorry log deleted when uninstalled

Comment

Back up Transformers 3 full movie to bd 25 just take 1h45mins. I use Software as decoder and encoder.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

where do u set software for decoding and encoding?

Comment

Open up DVD Fab all the way... Go to top right corner and click the green check for the common settings. On the left are the Codec settings

Comment

Beautiful. Got it. Thx.

Comment

8125QT compression Bug

I burn Maine movie to HHD, at 50gb, then compress folder down to 25gb, my target is my blu-ray burner! Took the whole process 1Hour-20min's! Used 8125Qt the whole process! Had for encode and decode set to CoreAVC, Cuda, Cuda, Cuda & Software! With Lighting Recording-Enabled! All other Blu-rays under an hour! I played with all the setting, then I would Overclocked my rig for even more speed, which really works, then I set everything back to my profile settings (default profile)! My Blu-ray's to HDD are 30 to 40 min's all the time! I use Verb's BD-R, non LTH or HTL!, Then I use ImgBurn as a stand alone Burner and burn at 6x, takes less than 20-25 min's! Hope this helps from a starting point! Just started Blu-ray and been playing with it during my trail version, except DVDFAB cut my trail version 6 days early!

Comment

I think your "." key and your "!" keys are messed up on your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    Back up Transformers 3 full movie to bd 25 just take 1h45mins. I use Software as decoder and encoder.

Wilson
                    Wilson and Mlipar .... I do not know if my earlier observation, documented in this thread, http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14912, can help, but it is clear to me that some settings, like "HD Audio" can influence transcoding speeds. No one from the DVDFab development team has yet responded to my observation (it very well may be QuickSync related), but excluding HD Audio actually increased my transcoding time by 300% !!

I am currently pleased with the performance of v8.1.2.5, as long as you include "HD Audio"

Regards,

Ken

Comment

Working...
                    X