Trial Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Version

I'm using the trial version for Blu-ray Copy! Checked the "About" and it shows October 11 is my end of my trial version! I did Transformers-D1 today, October 6, and I used v8125Qt to burn to hdd (50gb) Then I compressed it to a 25gb with v8125Qt, all went well, but when I played the movie it keeps showing popping up with DVDFAB.com in the picture! I assume this is when your trial version is over! Any Blu-ray I did before October 6, has no watermark and playes just fine! If I'm correct, my free trial version has been cut short by 6 days! Could someone explain how the process works with trial version, of any of your options? Thank You!

trial version

One other Question? I backed up about 20 blu-rays to my HHD and I was going to burn them off, but with my trail version cut short, I'm sure I would get the watermark if I burn them off anytime soon! If I bought DVDFAB BLU_RAY COPY and tryed to burn off the blu-rays already on my HDD, would they have the DVDFAB.com watermark on them, since I did them during the trail version or would it not? My trail version is still showing October 11 is when its over!
    Last edited by 8855A; 10-06-2011, 10:01 PM. Reason: INFO

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
      would they have the DVDFAB.com watermark on them, since I did them during the trail version or would it not
      Not sure if this is responsive to your question, but there is no way to remove the watermark once present.
      You would have to re-rip.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

trail version

MAINEMAN, I understand that, but the ones on HHD would I still have to re do them also?

Comment

The trial version only places the watermark if you compress or convert the movie to another format (DVD-9 to DVD-5, BD-50 to BD-25, and any of the Ripper conversions). If any of the original files on your HDD are not compressed, they should not have the watermark. Some of the titles may be small enough to fit on a BD-25 without compression.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

trail version

Thanks SIGNALS, all blu-rays I did in 50gb, then I'll compress if needed! Thanks alot for your Info, and it really helped!, and can't forget my MAINEMAN for your Info too! Always the best from both of you!

Comment

Working...
            X