Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitches

ok since my last posting with transformers - i had glitching problem.
    so i reformatted my computer updated my samsung 3D dvd blu ray player
    and every movie that i try to backup has glitches..

Transformers, fast five, and pirates of the Caribbean new one. all have glitches towards the end of the movie.

bad teacher glitches after about 10 mins of play time..

all settings are at default from dvdfab,i get no errors movie is backed up completely. but i do get d drive not recognized at dvdfab start up, i just think thats because theres no dvd in the drive. and i really dont see many new topics about these movies so maybe its just time for a new blu ray burner unless there is something else i can try.

thx for any comments on this....
    Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
    OCZ 2 gig memery
    nvidia 9800gtx+
    Windows 7 ultimate
    >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

What do the glitches look like? Jerky video, dropped frames (skips) audio dropouts? Areas of a frame where the video has errors? Is this when played on your Samsung player? What happens when you play the files back on your PC, either from disc or from the HDD files that you burned to disc (if you kept them)? DVDFab internal and burn logs would be helpful.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hmm parts of the video is scrambled and the movie stops. maybe i can print screen somehow.does cyberlink have a way to capture parts of the video ???. and yes both the samsung player and the dvd player from the computer are the same, the iso file well i'll have to check i didnt think of that o-0.. the burn logs i looked for them i'll have to look in the forum to see were the logs are kept, i didnt think it saved a log file even when the movie gets finished successively. im at work now but i'll look into it....
      Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
      OCZ 2 gig memery
      nvidia 9800gtx+
      Windows 7 ultimate
      >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Hi,
        I have been burn Transformers_3(bd 25), and watch the movie on BD player and PC, the screen quality is so perfect. Not have the "video is scrambled and the movie stops" as you said.
        Are you compress the movie to BD25 or other?
        Please give us a screenhot. Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

well i tried to get a screenshot of the movie with cyberlink but i dont know how to do it.. but here is the log file for bad teacher. i didnt know wich one to upload so i did both...

if you dont see anything wrong i was looking at this blu ray burner. this one is good ???

i see this is the same burner that i have but mine is ver 2 the one listed is ver 8

thx for any help...
          Last edited by SiNiSTER; 10-27-2011, 11:42 PM.
          Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
          OCZ 2 gig memery
          nvidia 9800gtx+
          Windows 7 ultimate
          >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

I have that burner and it is pretty good.

I also have this burner and like it alot. It supports LTH Media and 3D. But it is sensitive about the media brand. I usually have to stick with Verbatim but the Memorex BD25 works good. Anything else and you get some coasters. For the price it's a good deal.

Comment

hmm did you see anything wrong with the log files that i posted btw..
              Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
              OCZ 2 gig memery
              nvidia 9800gtx+
              Windows 7 ultimate
              >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Yeah, you are trying to burn at 12 X on crap Philips 8 X media.

You do not have much chance of getting a good result.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

phillips ??? im using windata disc. but the speed hmm i didnt notice that, i have it set at recommended
                  Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                  OCZ 2 gig memery
                  nvidia 9800gtx+
                  Windows 7 ultimate
                  >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Most brand media are not made by who is on the disc. Like memorex is made by ridata. And as for the burner AFAIK you can not back up a Cinavia protected disc with this burner!
                    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

well so far pirates of the Caribbean still glitches at 4x speed maybe i'll try slower..

but i chose the asus brand

p.s how can you tell which burner cant copy Cinavia protected, i hope the one i bought can do it...
                      Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                      OCZ 2 gig memery
                      nvidia 9800gtx+
                      Windows 7 ultimate
                      >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Hi SiNiSTER
                        I am not 100% sure but, I think that ASUS drives support Binding Nonce.
                        CBR929
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

OK, SO FAR SO GOOD... with the burner that is linked above, reformated computer, but i think that the old liteon was worn out..so far...

transformers new one
                          pirates of the Caribbean new one
                          fast five. no glitches to report now =p. i must admit verbattim copies better and magnavox disc also looks better than windata..
                          Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                          OCZ 2 gig memery
                          nvidia 9800gtx+
                          Windows 7 ultimate
                          >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Working...
                          X