Jerky playback Ver. 8.1.3.2 and 8.1.3.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerky playback Ver. 8.1.3.2 and 8.1.3.3

Since updating to versions 8.1.3.2 all Bluray every single playback have become jerky / pause randomly on the video. I have tried numerous procedures following previous threads posted, to the best of my abilities, but nothing has overcome this. I have reverted back to 3.1.2.5 to overcome this. This leads to the problem the latest releases are not always possible to read as this versions does not overcome newer released disc issues. The only item I have not tried is the variable and fixed frame rate, but i am not sure how to go about this> ( to date never need to do this so if it not broken i shouldn't need to fix it)

Has anyone managed to resolve these video jerky issues> I am no expert but the product used in its basic format has become unusable.

Will beta versions overcome this problem?
    Any help much appreciated

Dear jumpandy,

Have you just copied it to your HDD or you burned it to blank disc and the copied disc play jerk?

Please try the latest released version 8.1.3.3 and post the log here.

Best regards,
    Knighter
    Last edited by knighter; 11-21-2011, 10:31 AM.

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I've also had problems since 8.1.2.5. Video stops randomly, and then after about 30 seconds, jumps ahead 2 or 3 minutes. I've sent in the logs for one of the movies this happened to, but there is no indication of a problem listed. I'm going back to an old version for now. I'm burning up too many discs.

Comment

i have had the same issue with jittery playback... i disabled the lighting encodeing and it seemed to fix the issue... the only problem is now it takes 3hs to make a backup

Comment

Please install and try v8.1.6.1. It is important to keep your DVDFab installation updated. If it still does not work correctly, post the most recent DVDFab internal log file. The most recent entries are at the end of the file.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X