help with deathly hallows pt. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with deathly hallows pt. 2

hey I have a backup of my Harry Potter deathly hallows pt. 2 bluray from my ps3 on my pc desktop, but when I try to load in dvdfab it just stays on the opening bluray source pop up window i have left it going for a long time 20 minutes but nothing happens and it will not load. anyone have any suggestions. using dvdfab 8.1.3.2 and i know the rip is good as i can open it in another program, but that one is trial and only will be 5 minutes long.

Did you use DVDFab to put it on your desktop? My other question is if you already have it on your desktop, why are you trying to load it in DVDFab? Do you want to burn it or compress it further?

Comment

I used Multiman on my PS3 to rip it to an external hard drive then moved it to my pc. Multiman doesn't decrypt the files its just a straight copy of the blu ray. What I am trying to do is decrypt and convert to a mp4 which i can keep on my pc and play through PS3.

Comment

Dear maynard024,

Please try the latest version DVDFab 8.1.3.5 Beta to open your source again to see if it have the same problem.

Best Regards,
        Knighter

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

maynard024

Please also post the DVDFab internal log session if the newer version does not open it. If this other software makes unusual changes to the files while copying, the decryption server may not recognize it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

okay just tried the newest beta 8.1.3.5 and same thing happens. Here are the last 2 log files one from each version of dvdfab really not much to it.

DVDFab 8.1.3.2 (2011/11/27 15:11:43)

0m 01.64s: Qt Translator file load success
            0m 02.39s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
            3m 05.95s: got bdmv
            5m 47.28s: failed to open disc 1
            6m 03.12s: got bdmv
            14m 10.87s: failed to open disc 1

DVDFab 8.1.3.5 (2011/11/28 18:16:27)

0m 01.51s: Qt Translator file load success

DVDFab 8.1.3.5 (2011/11/28 18:16:36)

0m 01.61s: Qt Translator file load success
            0m 02.50s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
            0m 24.26s: got bdmv
            9m 55.04s: failed to open disc 1

Comment

Working...
            X