DvdFab doesn't open Conan BR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvdFab doesn't open Conan BR

Hi, I recently want to copy Conan bluray but DVDfab coudn't open the bluray disc, I have the full version of DVDfab the last version. Have someone encounters this problem before and now how to fix it?

Greetz

Same happen to me, opening disc message never end. I think we'll have to wait to newer version.

Comment

Try version 8.0.7.3 to at least copy it to your HDD. It worked for me. I rely heavily on that old version to copy the latest movies the current version of DVDFab has problems with. It hasn't failed me, yet.

Comment

I had no problem with the Region A/USA version using v8.1.3.6. What region/country are the discs each of you are trying to copy?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Mine is Region 2 / Spain.

Comment

my version is Region 2 UK and it copied and ripped fine for me.

Comment

I have the US copy... Download Full disk to HDD then to BD-R and it works fine
              "living the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by ildraco View Post
                Hi, I recently want to copy Conan bluray but DVDfab coudn't open the bluray disc, I have the full version of DVDfab the last version. Have someone encounters this problem before and now how to fix it?

Greetz
                I know problems with this disc. is the disc spotless? Sometimes you can get a bad disc, this does not happen often but it does..It also could be a region problem. It seems no problems with region A
                For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

+1 on this disc.

Won't open, and crashes fab when cancelling

Comment

logs... anyone?

Comment

Conan 3d

Mine is region 2/ Poland. Won't open
                      Last edited by anko; 01-06-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X