This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem burning BD-R

I seem to be able to copy Blu ray to Blu ray and rip to hard disk but can't write files to BD-R from the hard disk. It just says task 1 failed. (using ver 6.0.6.0)

I have moved your post to its own thread. Your problem does not seem to be directly related to what is being discussed in the other thread and was making the discussion hard to follow. Please read the General Policies about posting in existing discussions.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by sheppybadfly View Post
      I seem to be able to copy Blu ray to Blu ray and rip to hard disk but can't write files to BD-R from the hard disk. It just says task 1 failed. (using ver 6.0.6.0)
      Welcome to the forum sheppybadfly, have you tried playing the ripped files from your hdd? read this http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16 and then post the logs so we can narrow down your problem

Comment

Originally posted by sheppybadfly View Post
        sheppybadfly,
        Are you trying to burn to your media from full disc as the source ?
        if your answer is yes, then you should know that from full disc you can't burn to your media, you have to use ImgBurn as a stand alone for burning.
        this is not the case however from main and clone.
        You can burn to media from these two.

Comment

Thanks for you help i'll try that.

Comment

Just like to say thanks for your help, all seams to be working now!

Comment

Working...
            X