Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do we have to update dvdfab blu ray copy software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we have to update dvdfab blu ray copy software?

i havent yet fully copied a blu ray disc, and i keep reading that some discs have a new type of copy protection, to avoid these kind of problems would i have to continually upgrading my dvdfab software for blu ray? and how would i do it if so? would it cost extra to do so? please help

The copy protection changes from time to time, so you need to keep your DVDFab version current. There is no charge for the updates. As long as your license is valid (unexpired), you will have full use of the new fixes for any new protection that shows up.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

how do we update it, is there a update tab on the program itself? how do i tell what version i have? it says 8qt? is that the latest one

Comment

Hi aguy1222
        When you start Fab the version you are using is on the splash screen at the top.

You can just visit the forum now and then to check for new versions.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X