Blu-Ray Split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Split

I have to think others know this solution but I searched everywhere to make sure this was not already covered and did not find a solution to split a BIG movie onto two BD25 discs.

It is really very simple, select Movie Only mode, select Title Start/End Settings, and choose about half the chapters for each disc and you are done.

I know that there will eventually be a SPLIT option like in the DVD menu, but for now when all the movie chapters are listed you can just burn half on each... just make sure the file size is 25GB or less on each.

What prompted me to research this and experiment is the very very long Dances With Wolves (almost 4 hours long!).

Yes, this is a commonly used technique, but a reminder may be handy for new users. I'm sure it will save someone some time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks for the tip, I didn't know you can do that, now I don't have to buy 50gb discs

Comment

Working...
      X