newest fab encoding is very slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newest fab encoding is very slow?

First off i rip the movies to hard drive. Then when rencoded down to fit on a blueray the encoding process is way to slow in this version? i never had it this slow with older versions. Even turned off gpu? Come on 7hours? used to be like 2hrs atmost!

never mind i enabled fast encoding

spoke to soon! Come on 19 hours to encode varsity blues? from 39gb to 22?

Which version number are you using? Post the DVDFab internal log session for one of these jobs that was too slow. Moving your post to the correct forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

the new one no idea of the logs!

Comment

Find the DVDFAB directory on your hard disk and open the subdirectory that is labeled log. Also, when you startup the program, it identifies which version you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by hanibal View Post
          First off i rip the movies to hard drive. Then when rencoded down to fit on a blueray the encoding process is way to slow in this version? i never had it this slow with older versions. Even turned off gpu? Come on 7hours? used to be like 2hrs atmost!

never mind i enabled fast encoding

spoke to soon! Come on 19 hours to encode varsity blues? from 39gb to 22?
          were is the enable fast encoding i found fast speed normal quality and slow speed hi quality i had it fast speed normal quality and it is slow
          Last edited by kenbra; 01-22-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X