Movies Jerky playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies Jerky playback

The last 5 movies i've done are unwatchable, as they stop and start, jerky playback, audio out of sync. This just happened all of a sudden. I've tried 2 players and the computer.The same discs i've been using for 2 years, IMGburn.
    I'll have to try with the latest Dvdfab, but this is unusual. I wonder is this an issue that just came up for others also.

Originally posted by bmiller View Post
    The last 5 movies i've done are unwatchable, as they stop and start, jerky playback, audio out of sync. This just happened all of a sudden. I've tried 2 players and the computer.The same discs i've been using for 2 years, IMGburn.
    I'll have to try with the latest Dvdfab, but this is unusual. I wonder is this an issue that just came up for others also.
    I also had a simular problem and I unchecked the lightning-recoding under the green check mark..After that I did not have the jerky playback at all..

Comment

Thanks, i'll try that. Odd that everything has been working quite well up to this point with Lightning recoding on, but i'll try without, and see what happens.

Comment

Please try v8.1.5.9 if you haven't. Post the internal log session for one that turns out jerky.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried 8.1.5.9 without lightning recoding, and it appears to be ok, from watching the first few minutes. I'll try the others and let you know. This may boil down to the fast encoding process all of a sudden.

Comment

Glad it worked for you...Enjoy...

Comment

Working...
            X