x CBR929

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x CBR929

Hello, can you tell me if the option Lightning-Recoding is a good idea if i have it disable or able? What the convenience of this option?

This option enables multithread performance on many CPUs and makes DVDFab processes that decode/encode the video run much faster (DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray Copy with compression etc.).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      This option enables multithread performance on many CPUs and makes DVDFab processes that decode/encode the video run much faster (DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray Copy with compression etc.).
      All the threads I have read relating to this function indicate that it should be turned off.

But then I'm sure the function would not be included if it was not useful in certain instances.

In my case I have a quad core Intel i5 3.1ghz with 8gb RAM. Should I use lightning record?

And if so, when?

Comment

Working...
      X