Breaking Dawn No option to have HD audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Dawn No option to have HD audio

Backing up Breaking Dawn and I am not getting the option to keep HD audio, it defaults even if I uncheck box...Always Remove HD Audio...I even tried to use v8068 and that did the same ???? Thanks

Hi berdman
    Please try the latest version that supports this movie
    CBR929

Edit: Just realized this update is for DVD but it still worth a shot.
    Last edited by CBR929; 02-11-2012, 08:50 PM. Reason: Edit
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

It looks like there could be a problem with the disk because I couldn't get HD audio even when playing the movie directly in my BluRay player.

Comment

Ive just tried to do Breaking Dawn Part 1 and I keep getting the following error :-

Task_1 failed! Error 1010(504.00.0 error: filter name(bdre_mux). type(128), id(20). get fatal exception.

Anyone have any ideas???

Comment

1) Start a thread of your own
          2) Post the DVDFab internal log file from the failed conversion.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same here

I too have no option for the HD Audio. This sucks, because I always rip that track. AC-3 quality is crap.
            Has anyone figured this out?

Thanks!

Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Cliffee View Post
              I too have no option for the HD Audio. This sucks, because I always rip that track. AC-3 quality is crap.
              Has anyone figured this out?

Thanks!

Cliff
              Only the retail version of this disk has HD audio if that helps any.
              Last edited by RClark; 02-15-2012, 11:32 PM. Reason: missing detail

Comment

Originally posted by RClark View Post
                Only the retail version of this disk has HD audio if that helps any.
                I wasn't aware of that. Now Im really bummed.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                X