Re-encoding error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-encoding error

Any advise would be appreciated. I’m not having any luck copying Iron Man 2, I keep getting an error message about a third the way in while re-encoding. I’ve cleaned the disc well, and there are no visible scratches. I’ve disabled, and enabled pathplayer, no luck. I’m using all software, with GPU disabled on a i7 2600. I’m sorry, tried to upload my log file but it said it was way too big. I tried to cut and paste the relevant part and even that was bigger than 19.5k. Thanks.

The log file session for a single try at this disc should be a few KB at most. Use Notepad to copy and paste the session into a new file, then attach it to a post. We can't help you without the log file as a starter.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've attatched this file. I hope I did it right.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rex
        Please do not compress from your drive

First save it to your HDD as BD50 without compression.

Then open the hard drive folder and use "Main Movie" mode select BD25 to compress to another folder on your hard drive.

Use the "Write Data" mode of Fab to open this COMPRESSED folder and burn to a disk.

Doing it this way saves wear and tear on your optical drive and is also faster.

Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for the tip CBR.

Comment

Did it work?
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Yes, yes it did. Thanks, Mr. Blade. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Blade, your advice worked. I appreciate it very much.

Comment

Glad to help.

Comment

Takes a looong time for one's reply to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                      Takes a looong time for one's reply to appear.
                      Hi Rex
                      It is because you are a new member but will change when your status turns to member.
                      CBR929

Comment

I see now. Thanks, Blade.

Comment

Working...
                        X