Newly released v8168Qt -Three Musketeers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newly released v8168Qt -Three Musketeers

I have noticed all of the problems members have been having backing up ]Three Musketeers[/U] with older DVDFab versions.

Has anyone been successful using this newly-released version with this particular movie?

Try it, I think it works. I made a backup with one of the older versions (8166 or 67) to my HDD, did not burn a disc. If it fails somehow, post the DVDFab internal log session it generates.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I got my 3D copy backed up today using Clone in the latest version.

Comment

"3 Musketeers" works with DVDFab 8168 Qt

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Try it, I think it works. I made a backup with one of the older versions (8166 or 67) to my HDD, did not burn a disc. If it fails somehow, post the DVDFab internal log session it generates.
        It does work! This time around I used DVDFab Blu Ray Copy v 8168 Qt. Once it opened, it took me exactly Section 731, which listed it as 1:51 and minutes long. I burned it to my HD and then to a blank BD, It took over 1 hour to finish. It's done.

BTW, I had to sacrifice the HD sound in order to make the movie fit into a 25 GB disc. Otherwise, I would've had to compress it some and I didn't want to temp fate any longer. It sounds great anyway...

Comment

Version 8.1.6.8 works fine (Region 1, 2D version). I ripped the main movie with all audio and subtitle tracks to HDD, then compressed (I think it was at 96%) to fit a 25 GB disc, then burned using Imgburn. No problems encountered, just forever to compress (all those files!). I actually watched the movie again to be sure everything is in order and plays correctly.

So why did I rip all the audio soundtracks? There are 3 soundtracks - DTS English, DTS Spanish DTS, and AC3 (Dolby Digital) English Director's comments. Just selecting English DTS audio requires compression (99%) after about 1/2 hour of "analyzing". Select all the audio tracks and there is no "analyzing". Just selecting the AC3 audio track - yes it does fit on 25 GB disc (after much "analyzing"), however, then you have to put up with the Director's comments over-layered on the movie dialog.

Comment

Working...
          X