girl with the dragoon tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girl with the dragoon tattoo

what i understand you can no longer play burnt blu rays containing cinavia on updated ps3, i was able to play this movie burnt but after 20 min the audio stops and i get a message saying somethiong about the audio being muted..blah blah blah and it recognize it was a burnt disc, is there any way around this? i thought the ps3 wouldn't recognize the disc at all once updated to the newest version?

That is Cinavia alright, that is what it does. No way around it that I know of.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Buy bluray player there cheap that's a way to watch em
      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

i have heard of buying a blu ray player that doesnt support the cinavia protection, are they just the dynex blu ray players, if so which models?

Comment

They don't have to be Dynex, just an older model. You know, the ones on clearance because they are out dated.

Comment

Just bought Dynex @ bestbuy.com under $50 shipped it was a refurbish one but it works great but I only copy main movie on bds I use vinpower bd-r 25g x4 get at new egg have no problems

Comment

are there any specific models, i do alot of my shopping through ebay since i can get things for over half the price

Comment

Originally posted by aguy1222 View Post
                are there any specific models, i do alot of my shopping through ebay since i can get things for over half the price
                Not Sony, not Denon and probably some others. And no matter what you get, try to avoid updating the firmware.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i had a samsung bluray player that didnt have cinavia until i updated the firmware.
                  I just use windvdpro11 on my PC, HDMI to my TV to watch cinavia movies.

Comment

I bought a Samsung blu-ray at Costco ten days ago. It has a bios dated 7/2011. It works fine with Cinavia.

Find an inexpensive blu-ray at a place like Best Buy or where ever that can be returned in 15 or 30 days with no questions asked. Buy a player and see if it works with Cinavia. If it does, keep it and do not update the firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      Not Sony, not Denon and probably some others. And no matter what you get, try to avoid updating the firmware.
                      I have 3 Sony players - they all work perfectly - and none of them have any clue what cinavia is - and I plan to keep it that way.

Comment

Model number?

Comment

Working...
                        X