X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy The Pacific

Hello everyone:
    I seldom login and post in this forum, so please forgive me if I post it in the wrong place. until now, I still don't know how to do a new posting whenever I ran into issues using DVDFAB.
    Last night, when I tried to copy some bluray discs-The Pacific series, I used the DVDFAB latest version using "full copy" but to my dismay, DVDFAB cannot finish reading the discs (3 of them) and it pop up a screen for me to choose-retry; abort or cancel? I have two bluray burner-Pioneer and LG but both of them cannot finish reading those disk using DVDFAB? I can play those bluray discs on my home bluray player. I would like your expert advice, opinions and resolutions on these issue , if you can.
    I really appreciate for your kindness and understanding for my inability to post a new topic in the DVDFAB forum.
    Thank you....Henen

Post youir logs!

Comment

Henen

You need to learn how to start a new thread, it is very simple, just click the New Thread button in the upper left of any forum. You have done this repeatedly but have been here long enough to know how to do it correctly. In the future, your posts in old threads will be deleted.

As noted in the post by rjl2005, please post the DVDFab internal log session that relates to this title. The popup box means you are experiencing read errors. The discs may need cleaning.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Pacific Series in Bluray Discs

Hello Signal,
        Sorry for my inability to create a new forum whenever I have issues with DVDFAB.
        With regards to The Pacific bluray discs (3 of them: Disc-1, Disc2 & Disc-3) all of them cannot be read by DVDFab but when I put another Bluray Disc-titled: Green Zone. It immediately read it and proceeded to be copied. I have tried those bluray discs on my home bluray player and they played without any problem. I look at the bluray discs and they are very new and no scratches and dirt. I am confused why it cannot read the Pacific series discs. Could be that these bluray movies have some new protection that DVDfab is not aware of at this time? I would like to know and get your expert advice in details as to how to resolve these issues. Thank you very much for your patience with me. By the way, I still cannot find the "new thread" that you've mention if ever I want to post a new thread. should I be at the root level or which level should I be in order that I can see the "New Thread".

Comment

Hi henen
          If you are having problems with Blu-Ray when you log into the forum, click DVD Fab Blu-Ray Copy, top left just above the threads is a blue box that says New Thread.
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal logand post right here.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Also at the bottom of the page..
            It cannot get any simpler that that.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have had the same problem with this series. I have attached my logs if anyone is still monitoring this thread. The logs are from 2 different computers using 2 different blu-ray drives.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi matris
                Please start a new thread and post a full internal log.
                You are receiving read errors try cleaning the disc no matter how it looks.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X