Star Wars: The complete Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: The complete Saga

I posted an issue about this late last year about the following problem being addressed.

When creating an ISO using main mode for all 6 movies, random text appears through the movie no matter what title is selected. (what is even funnier is that each title is same length, but they are all different file sizes).

now i have tried copying every different title and this appears in all attempts.

This was going to be looked at in January, however this is still occuring with even the latest version.

what is the ETA on the fix ?

i have copied title 800 (1) -> 800 (9)
    850 (1) -> 850 (9)

Does the text look like a subtitle, (i.e. same area, same font etc.)? Is this the Oz version of the set? I don't remember the Reg A US version behaving this way. Does it do this on all players?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i have tried this on both version 9 and 11 of power dvd does the same. (as i thought this might be the issue).

I have also tried various versions of dvdfab.

Its not subtitles.......

it is embedded at the top of the movie, and throughtout the movies random text comes up. The text is about who helped in the movie like directors, audio etc.

Yes i am in australia, not sure if this movie is region coded.

Comment

update it is a region B version star wars is not region free.

Comment

Working...
        X