X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want is the Difference Between

Hi

1. What is the difference between copy a Blu-ray to the hard and ripping the Blu-ray disc to the hard drive?

2. When I copy full disc (Ble-ray disc) to hard and play back from the hard drive I have no menu's. It starts Playing on the 1st movies on the disc.

The disc I am talking about is Star Trek Original Series Blu-ray version. There are 3 seasons and about 4 episodes on each disc with about 6 to 7 disc per season.

Does copy or rip disk work best for this.

Thanks
    Jerry

What is your player software? If you copied Full Disc to a BDMV folder, it should play with menus on most players.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am playing the back on a external media player. like Sage TV or WD Live Plus. I have no stand alone blu-ray player. These disc are copy to computer and played back through the media player connect to the TV by Ethernet.
      I have copy full disc, but when played back it does not displays the menu, but starts player the 1st movie on the disc. There are 4 esposides on the disc.

Thanks
      Jerry

Comment

That's because most players do not support BR menus.

You may be better producing MKV's for each episode using the Ripper modules.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for all the replys.

Is there a player that will support Blu-ray menus?

Thanks
          Jerry

Comment

Working...
          X