TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Series

If you copy Full-Disc to HDD, can you go back and "CLONE" that file? Then put it through BD-Ripper and do the whole TV Series, instead taking out each epidsode and manking its own folder!

I found that trying to get each epidsode is a nightmare! Each epidsode has like 3 or four you have to choose from! Then when I put them on my Media player, one might be Dierector talking, one will not support Audio track, and then there's the one that plays and sounds just great!

Can you just do the whole disc and then put it through BD-Ripper? Without BD-ripper picking just one epidsode at a time?

Or should I just clone it to HDD with Blu-Ray Copy? Will that stop BD-Ripper from just picking just one epidsode at a time?

I know this involves both Blu-Ray Copy and BD-Ripper, so I just posted to Blu-Ray Copy, cause thats where I stated from!

Any help will be appreciated very much! TV Series I'm talking about is Spartacus Series-Blu-ray!
    Last edited by 8855A; 05-24-2012, 10:36 PM. Reason: Info

Cloning will a bit by bit exact copy of the original disc so you don't have to worry about which title to choose

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
      If you copy Full-Disc to HDD, can you go back and "CLONE" that file? Then put it through BD-Ripper and do the whole TV Series, instead taking out each epidsode and manking its own folder!
      No, sorry, it doesn't work that way. In BD Ripper, you can use the Full Disc folder as the source and convert them that way. DVDFab should choose the correct audio.

Can you just do the whole disc and then put it through BD-Ripper? Without BD-ripper picking just one epidsode at a time?
      Sorry, no.

Or should I just clone it to HDD with Blu-Ray Copy? Will that stop BD-Ripper from just picking just one epidsode at a time?
      You don't need to use Clone, Full Disc should work fine. In BD Ripper you can select all the episodes and convert them at the same time, but they will come out as individual files, not one big one. Just put a check in the title select box for each episode.

I know this involves both Blu-Ray Copy and BD-Ripper, so I just posted to Blu-Ray Copy, cause thats where I stated from!

Any help will be appreciated very much! TV Series I'm talking about is Spartacus Series-Blu-ray!
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

TV Series

SIGNALS,

Thanks for the reply and for your support! I re-did the disc as you explained and it worked out great!

I checked each box with-in BD-Ripper and then let it process! It picked out each epicsode that was good and all that wasn't good!

I just deleted all the bad files and kepted the good files, which was only 4 out of about 11 files! Put them on my media player and worked just fine!

"Now that was really easy", just what I wanted!

Thanks alot!

Comment

Glad that it worked, you are welcome. Tip: in DVD/BD Ripper, when selecting the files to process for a TV episode disc, put checkmarks only for the ones that are the correct episode time, usually 40-45 minutes for a 1-hour show.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8.1.8.5QT TV Series

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
            X