• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jitter

Still jitter with v8.1.8.6 Beta 3D BD50 > BD25 copy

Disk = Panasonic Viera 3D/2D Demonstration disk
    Playback: PowerDVD 10 MarkII

Burning too fast!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Not burning at all!, Mounting MiniIso with DVDFab Virtual Drive

For someone who has made 5001 post in this forum you are jumping to conclusions pretty fast.
      Last edited by superduper; 06-03-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Superduper,

If by "jitter" you mean occasional "stuttering" whilst playing back the movie within PowerDVD 10, I can definitely feel your pain. However, my experience with this issue has nothing to do with DVDFab. I'm actually using PowerDVD 12 Ultra and playing movies from my hard drive and I get an occasional small stutter every now and then that if you scour the internet forums you'll see is related to either the specific computer setup, video card, video card drivers, display refresh rate, etc. Now if you've done other ISOs that play fine, then, yes, this would be a DVDFab issue and I'm mistaken. But at any rate, a little more information would be appreciated.

Comment

Suggest you all try the DVDFab Media Player while it is still free.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Burned a converted to 25G iso on BD-RE witth 2x Speed: still stutters... ;(

Comment

Please wait, the new version will fix that problem.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi,

Should this problem be fixed now?

I copied a 3D-BD (Tron Legacy) to 25Gig-Iso, burned that ISO to a BD-RE using ImgBurn and have still some stuttering on Standalone-Player!

Is there still the need to burn a created 3D-25Gig-Iso using the DVDFab internal burner or is there no difference when burning an ISO?

greets

Comment

What about the playback on PowerDVD11 or other pc player?
                  Please update your fab to the latest release 8200 and try it again.
                  The DVDfab burnning enginee is needed for 3D disc compress to bd25 3D and the target are iso and BD-ROM, not for folder.

Comment

Tested with Thor 3D and 8.2.0.0 : Still has little jitter with fast scenes...

Comment

Please try the current version, you are still several releases behind.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm now on 8.2.0.9 and tested Tron Legacy 3D again... (took 24 hours to render)

And the result is just the same as it was with 8196 it seems.

There is this Light-Cycle-Race in this movie and there are still same 'freezes' in fast scenes

The way i did it :
                        Making a copy of the BD as ~50Gig ISO on HDD,
                        now making an ISO 3D-copy (25Gig) using that ~50Gig-ISO .
                        After all was done burning that 25Gig-3D-ISO to a BD.

Comment

Hi Jeppa
                          The current official release is 8210 found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=18729
                          CBR929
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                          X