WinError "out of memory" bluray never gets opened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WinError "out of memory" bluray never gets opened

I attempted to copy a seemingly excellent condition used bluray "Super 8" and I never got past DVDFabs attempt to "open" the disk. Never got as far as the analysis since it never finished opening it. I tried this on two systems. When I checked event errors I saw the following

I cleared error messages and restarted DVDFab and observed the same problem a 2nd time. It seems stuck trying to "open" the device and after a while I get those out of non-paged memory pool errors.

There does seem to be a problem with the disk as on both systems, shortly after starting DVDFab I am immediately asked to "abort" or "ignore errors". The disk looks perfectly good, but obviously something has gone wrong and DVDFab is stuck and has to be canceled.

It did play on a settop box LG BD590. There was a noticable pause loading the disk, but it did start playing. Maybe the PC's bluray burner can handle whatever problem there is on loading and keeps retrying on its own?

Was able to get it to "open" and with no Abort or Ignore error from DVDFab using a BDR 207D (Pioneer burner) OBviouysly, some bluray device are better than others.
    Last edited by BeemerBiker; 06-09-2012, 10:12 PM. Reason: got it to open finally

Please clean your disc and have a try! Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

DVDFab has no problem with the Region A version of this disc in BD Copy or Ripper, just tried it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X