Stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped working

I have been using DVD Fab blu-ray copy for almost two years and have had no problems. I upgraded my software and it's gone down hill since then. The program crashes even before it starts. A screen comes up and says something caused the program to stop responding (or something like that) and the program will close. I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled all three of the latest versions multiple times. One minute the software will work and either I close it by accident or I have to reboot my computer. Next time I go to open it the program will not open again. I have not changed anything on my computer at all. If I only had a trial subscription I would not care. Like a dummy I paid for a life subscription and sorry I did that now. I contacted customer support and get told the same thing over and over again. Uninstall and reinstall.

Hi daisymay89
    Please post logs generated by Fab the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Here are the logs. I tried installing the most recent version again and program will not open.
      Attached Files

Comment

No on else is reporting this problem, which indicates it is something on your PC. Make sure your internet connection is stable and available to DVDFab and that DVDFab is not being blocked or interfered with by some other software. If you have a restore point set from before this started, use it to rollback your computer to that time and see if the problem persists. You must install using the "As Administrator" option.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

From log file, DVDFab crash when Init GPU settings. Please update your driver to the latest build.
          And also uninstall DVDFab, and do a clean. Delete the registration information of DVDFab under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> DVDFab" and the DVDFab folder under "C:\Users\user name\Documents\DVDFab". Then reinstall DVDFab and have a try.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X