Wrath Of The Titans ( 2012 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrath Of The Titans ( 2012 )

Hi guys just a update Wrath Of The Titans is very difficult to copy at the moment with blue ray disk or the 3d disk will give it another try and post logs and it is heavily encrypted with Cinavia Protection maybe i could send my logs mo a mod and they could pass them on want a solution to this Cinavia protection for wrath of the titans.
    Last edited by Justin; 07-06-2012, 07:17 AM.

did you try with software conversion only ? i had no problem rebuilding to a 3D BD25 with wrath of titans

Comment

Originally posted by imhh1 View Post
      did you try with software conversion only ? i had no problem rebuilding to a 3D BD25 with wrath of titans
      He might just have the regular disc, not the 3D version.

Comment

The 2D Blu-ray of this title works fine. Cinavia does not generally interfere with copying, just playback on certain devices.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

have the combo pack blue ray 3d blue ray 2d and the DVD DVD copys just fine i don't have a ps3 to test it on unfortunately. Tell me which is the best file format to produce the 3d version in just worried about the cineva protection or whatever it is called

Comment

Hi, I copied Wrath Of The Titans from 3D to 2D, compressed to BD25 from my ROM then to my Writer. No problems... Smooth copy.. I used 8.1.8.8 Beta. Now I see there is a new one 8.1.9.2 Beta. Need to try that one out..

Thanks.
            Last edited by dcc1048; 07-16-2012, 05:22 PM.
            "Are you still master of your domain?"
            Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Working...
            X