Casa di mi Padre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casa di mi Padre

Had a problem with the Blu-ray. I was able to copy disc to hard drive. I went to get the main movie with HD sound and it came out with the commentary soundtrack.

smegal, I had the same problem at first. That movie is actually in spanish. The audio defaults to english and the only english on there happens to be the commentary. Delete and Recopy to HDD and select spanish as the audio. You will see it is HD audio and english is not.

Comment

Please check the title and audio by previewing it before copying when you use the main movie feature.Then feed back. Thanks.

Comment

Some people dont verify the movie before copy it, especially the foreign movies. Advise foreign movie = foreing main language and maybe a dubben English track, not viceversa

Comment

For someone in the US, it is not really a "foreign" movie, it's a US studio with US actors that are native English speakers, so I can see that it would be easy to overlook.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The only US actor is Will farrell. I see you dont know that Genesis Rodrigez is a latin spanish opera actreess. She made her hollywood debut in Man on the ledge. This is her second movie. This is a US production for Mexican, hispanic audience, thus the spanish title.

Comment

No estoy en México, ademas no un fan de la ópera de México o de cualquier otro país.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry I mean soap opera.

Comment

I think they are called telenovelas south of the border. We need to stay on topic here, we don't want moderators after us.

Comment

I guess the main movie title contains English commentary soundtrack and the true Spanish soundtrack. Please goto Common Settings->Streams->Aduio, check the Preselected Languages. I think it must be English in your settings. So it is NOT a bug. Please select the true soundtrack by manual in this cases. Wish it helps. Thanks.

Comment

What about the English sub-titles. Do they show up if one copies as "main movie? Or does one need to copy the entire disc to get the subtitles?

Comment

Working...
                      X