Ripping stops - no crash - Task Time Left is 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping stops - no crash - Task Time Left is 0

I've seen this problem several times over different release levels, but consistently happens with a given BluRay disk.

Most disks are processed fine, but many will complete analysis and begin ripping, at some point, the process just stops, the indicator of rip speed disappears and Task Time Left reads 00:00:00

I've tried to reboot, clear temp files, etc. and rerun the process and it will happen again at the exact same point in the process. For example, I am now trying to process Game of Thrones Season 1 - Disc 3 (Discs 1 and 2 processed fine). It stops at 16/4% every time.

Ideas on root cause would be appreciated. Win 7 64 with SP1 - all updates installed. Toshiba Satellite - 8GB RAM. LG BE12LU30 external burner - happens if using USB or SATA connection.

Could you post the internal log please?
    It's in C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cbleman
      I am having the exact same problem.....
      No, you aren't. The original post was about a Blu-ray, yours was about a DVD. Please start a new thread in the DVD Ripper forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X