Unknown error - stops DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown error - stops DVDFab

I had been using 8196Qt and updated to 8198Qt, so the first time I used the updated version, I get this Unknown Error message and have to shut down. I uninstalled 8198Qt and reverted back to my last really dependable version which is 8168Qt. Now, I'm still getting the same unknown error message.

I just built this computer and it has been working well with DVDFab, except for the period when I was finding that the new Pioneer BR drive was buggy, so I reinstalled my old dependable BR drive that I've been using all along with DVDFab. Worked well for a while, but now I can't use it at all for the unknown error.
    HELP!

Please post the DVDFab internal log entry related to one of these failures. Does it happen on all movies or just certain ones?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Maybe you should update your drive of the BD Drive. Please try it.
      If the unknown error message appears, please post the DVDFab internal log.

Comment

Working...
      X