670 GPU Cuda won't work with DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

670 GPU Cuda won't work with DVDFab

Why is it CUDA still works with my "other software" with my new 670 GPU but not with FAB ?

Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 0 error: filter name(503.24), type(8), id(3), get module_error(711 1 err: 300)

):
    Last edited by BenieUK; 08-15-2012, 11:22 AM.

BenieUK,
    please post your logs here. Thx.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Its not supported, as a matter of fact no Nvidia 6xx is supported, patiently waiting myself.

Note: was working fine with Nvidia GTX 580.

Comment

Nvidia made big changes to how the decoding/encoding works in the 600 series. It will be supported, please continue to be patient. Whether it works with other software is really not a suitable topic for discussion, getting it to work with DVDFab is.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I believe this has been fixed in the new Beta (v8.2.0.1), please try it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X