Hunger Games BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger Games BD

Log files are attached. I used 8.1.8.5 which automatically grayed out all the titles except for #785. It skips scenes around 9 minutes in. When I downloaded 8.2.0.0 - it never stops analyzing/scanning and doesn't do anything. 8.2.0.1 grays out all except title #1, again ,never stops analyzing/scanning
    Attached Files

Hi dlrtyblrdz
    There will be a fix soon for this title, please keep watching for the fix.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Try v8.2.0.1 Qt Beta.

New: Added support for fake playlist protection of "The Hunger Games" Blu-ray disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hunger Games BD

8201QT Beta worked like a charm, had no problem at all, copyed to HDD in 37 min's!

Nice work FAB!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
          8201QT Beta worked like a charm, had no problem at all, copyed to HDD in 37 min's!

Nice work FAB!
          Still a problem with this disc. All titles are greyed out except title 1. Title 1 plays but chapters are out of sync.

Comment

I got full disc too 8201QT and then compressed main movie with HD sound 8132QT, no problem.

Comment

thanks - i will wait

Comment

If you still has problem with Hunger Games Blu-ray disc with DVDFab v8201, please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

the log, has both versions listed in it. Both are still messed up

When doing the full disc option with 8.2.0.1 - get the famous lionsgate copyright message @ 8:39, that message is displayed for 1 minute, and then movie continues, so you miss a minute - yes i know your working on a fix, just wanted to give you all options
                  Last edited by dlrtyblrdz; 08-19-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Hi dlrtyblrdz,

Could you please post all .JAR files in BDMV\JAR folder on Original disc?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Not sure if i did this right, but here you go. I only uploaded the 3 jar files, not the folders.

On a side note, i may have solved it for everyone too. #17 is the title set to select if doing the main movie only, i just skimmed through it at 32x, and looks like its in order. The wife is going to watch it a little later, will report back later.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dlrtyblrdz; 08-19-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

If you confirm the Title 17 or some other is indeed the correct track, please post that information. I do not actually own a blu-ray player but I copy my Blu-Rays to a Hard disk and watch them from there with a Sage TV setup. Unfotunately it does not support the menu's so I need to identify the correct Main Movie for my copies and when a Blu-Ray is like this one it makes that difficult. Thanks!

Comment

"Think" Title 17 is Correct, However...

I think Title 17 is the correct one (unless the encryption is faking us off), for on my Blu-ray player it identifies it is playing Title 17 when it actually plays the original...However, upon trying to run the "Blu-ray Copy", after "scanning" for 2 hours, it was still scanning and had gone only up to "35%" of just the scanning part [then my wife wanted to watch the movie again, so I took it out and am waiting for improvements in both "DVD Copy" and "Blu-ray Copy"] -- much less not getting to actual decoding, copying and writing. To me, to take 2 hours and only get to 35% of the scanning stage done seems that something may be a little off, still. And I could never get my regular DVD of The Hunger Games past the blue dialogue box trying to just open the movie -- and this is all with the newest 8.2.0.1 QT Beta. (Also, all of this is in "Main Movie" mode only.)

Are we getting anywhere with the decryption? Thanks for your work! Best regards!

Comment

Title 17 is correct.
                            I7-2600 3.4 GHz / Asus P8P67 / LG Corsair XMS 8GB DDR3 1600 / EVGA GEForce GTS-450 / 10X WH10LS30 10x Bluray Burner / Windows 7 Ultimate / Cisco E2000 Router / Argosy HV335T / D-Link DNS-321 & Linksys NAS200

Comment

8.2.0.1 picking title 1 and greyed out title 17

I installed 8.2.0.1 and it selected title 1 by default in "main movie" on BD. I am ripping it and will also rip title 17, which was greyed out. I'll post back if I can verify what is correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X